Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tribute to a Good Christian Soldier

Today is the Christian Soldier's Sunday, a special day for us to give tribute to our Pastors and full time church workers. I have known Pastor Law for more than 4 years. He is indeed a true disciple of Christ. He works tirelessly to preach the Gospel and care for his sheep. I must say we are very blessed to have him as our pastor.

To me he is more than a pastor, he is also a friend. Unfortunately our busy schedules prevented us from having more frequent fellowship than we would like, but each time when we did meet up, we had a lot to share .... family, theology, personal struggles, social issues, etc.

Pastor always encourage me to serve, giving me many opportunities and support. However, I know I am still not doing enough :-)

Anyway, Pastor, I pray that God's blessings will continue to be with you, Julia and your children! It is my privilege to know you in my journey of faith.


A recent photo of Pastor Law and his family.

No comments: